Deepening Independence in Readers and Writers Workshop: Engaging and Purposeful Student-Centered Experiences - 22874
Are you concerned that your students are not participating in meaningful learning experiences while you are pulling small groups or conferring? Do you want to cut back on worksheets and provide your students with more engaging work while they are working independently? This session will include instructional ideas that will deepen independence in reading and writing. It will include student-centered experiences for independent work, partner work, and small-group learning. Classroom routines, instruction, and assessment will be shared with classroom examples.
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Assistant Principals, ESC 11 Personnel, ESC Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Teacher - Special Education
Bring a charged laptop.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Wait list
Registration Deadline 5/6/2020
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Nicole Adkins ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity and cannot accept further enrollments at this time. You can, however,
click the link below to join a wait list to be contacted in case one of the participants cancels.
Offered Again On
- 5/6/2020 8:30 am
- CIRCLE Preschool Foundations (Two-Day Training)
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - Online
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Preparation Course
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (May) - Live Online
- Jennifer Serravallo's Reading Strategies Book: A 2-Day Training
- Jennifer Serravallo's Writing Strategies: A Three-Part Series
- Prekindergarten Guidelines - Starting Off Right! (Two-Day Training)
- Region 11 Teaching Lab - Essentials for Impact
- Set Sail with Phonics
- Visual Phonics for Educators