Deepening Independence in Readers and Writers Workshop: Engaging and Purposeful Student-Centered Experiences - 22874
Are you concerned that your students are not participating in meaningful learning experiences while you are pulling small groups or conferring? Do you want to cut back on worksheets and provide your students with more engaging work while they are working independently? This session will include instructional ideas that will deepen independence in reading and writing. It will include student-centered experiences for independent work, partner work, and small-group learning. Classroom routines, instruction, and assessment will be shared with classroom examples.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Assistant Principals, ESC 11 Personnel, ESC Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Teacher - Special Education
Bring a charged laptop.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Building for the Future (Little Elm ISD only) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Planning Virtual Instruction for Early Childhood - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: TX-KEA Assessment Administration for Kindergarten - Virtual
- Engage By Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series # 2: Numeracy Routines K-5 - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Virtual Math Workshop Series #1: Planning for Math Workshop K-5 - Virtual
- Getting Techy with the ELAR TEKS Series - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (April) - Virtual
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (February) - Virtual
- Reaching the Finish Line with Early Literacy (for Burleson ISD only) - Virtual
- Reviewing the PK Outcomes Framework (Springtown ISD only) - Virtual