Technology Leadership Academy - 22195
The Technology Leadership Academy is a five-day academy throughout the school year for current or aspiring technology leaders. Topics may include Budgeting, Customer Service, Long-Range Technology Planning, Staffing, Security Planning, Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, Human Resources, Evaluations, Replacement Planning, etc. Sessions will be held in October, December, March, April, and May.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Technology/Technical Support Personnel, Webmaster, Assistant Principals, Central Office Administrators, Directors, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 3 - Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN)
- Maximizing the Potential of Mathematical Writing in Secondary Mathematics
- Uniting All Voices
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN) - Virtual
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD) - Virtual
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC) - Virtual
- Virtual Rookie School for Secondary Math: Talking Math - Using Rigorous Tasks to Promote Math Discourse - Virtual
- What Success Continues to Look Like When General and Special Education Collaborate - Virtual
- What's NOT Wrong with Mistakes: Using Error in Secondary Math (at Cleburne ISD)