ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Online Preparation Course (Independent Study) - 21144
With a goal to increase the number of certified English as a Second Language teachers who will effectively deliver instruction to English language learners, this self-paced online training will provide participants with the research foundation and content addressed in the domains and competencies of the ESL TExES examination. As part of the development of an understanding of second language acquisition and the challenges facing the English language learners, best practices for effective instruction will be shared. Explanations of sample exam questions will be analyzed as well as test-taking tips and techniques. This course is offered in the fall, spring, and summer semesters.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Charter School Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Title III, Part A, Limited English Proficient SSA Members
To begin your session, 4 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, you may reset it by clicking the Forgot Password? link. Check your filtered spam messages if you do not receive the email. If you have problems, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- CIRCLE Preschool Foundations (Two-Day Training) - Virtual
- Engage by Design Content Series: Home on the Range for K- through Second-Grade
- Engage by Design Digital Tool Series: Feedback and Seesaw - Virtual
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Online Professional Learning Community - Online
- Itinerant Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meeting (April) - Virtual
- New Teacher of the Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing Virtual Snack and Share - Virtual
- Pilot R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Guided Math - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Virtual
- Pilot R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Focus Lessons - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Title III Effective Early Childhood Instruction for Young ELs - Virtual