STAAR Science Focus on Success - Grades 3-5 - 20133
As we strive to help students be successful, it can be challenging to know where to start and what will work best. The session emphasis starts with looking at and breaking down Region 11 data from the lowest STAAR reporting category. Items that impact student success include content/concept literacy, struggles with content vocabulary, critical thinking, and ongoing assessment of understanding. Strategies and supports for struggling learners that address those impact areas will be embedded. Time during the session will be allotted for participants to build or develop classroom-ready supports to take back and use in the classroom based upon your individual needs.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Assistant Principals, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Certification Candidate
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Full
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment, or has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Appendix H - Data Sources Webinar Series - Live Online
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course
- Charter Schools Roundtable
- Child Nutrition ServSafe
- Hearing Screener Certification
- Literacy for All! Designing Inclusive Literacy Learning Environments, Foundational Literacy Skills, Kindergarten to Grade 12 (focus on grades 4-12)
- SFSP Putting the Pieces Together: Training for CEs (6 Hours)
- Structuring the Classroom through the Use of Visual Strategies - Introduction (2-day Training) - Summer 2020
- Vision Screener Certification
- Who Said Teaching Boys Was Challenging?