Vision Screener Certification - 16138
School personnel responsible for the vision screening process will review and obtain information needed to be certified to perform school vision screening. Any questions or concerns should be sent to Sheron Fountain, DSHS trainer, at 817-264-4916. Participants who arrive more than 15 minutes after the starting time will not be admitted to the workshop by trainer. The Department of State Health Services provides the training for this certification.
Charter School Personnel, Nurses, Charter School Personnel, Nurses
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 16 Habits of Mind (Zoom Cloud Meeting) - Virtual
- Administrative Overview of the Power of 2: Co-Teaching (Canvas Course) - Online
- Charter Schools Conference: The Power of Partnerships
- Child Nutrition: Administrative Review/Procurement Process
- Hearing Screener Certification
- Parenting and Paternity Awareness (p.a.p.a.) - Virtual (Zoom)
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 6 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 7 Volume 1
- Preparing for STAAR through Math Workstations: Grade 8 Volume 1
- VIRTUAL Region 11 Teaching Lab: Critical Reading, Writing, and Speaking (all content areas) - Virtual