Regional Planning for Professionals of Students with Visual Impairments - 15219
This is a regional planning session for Region 11 visual impairment professionals. Topics to be covered will include the Texas Student Assessment Program, modification and accommodations, assessment and forms unique to students with visual impairments, American Printing House for the Blind student registration, PEIMS data, and other timely updates as well as planning of events and workshops needed by the region.
Teacher - Special Education, Braille Transcribers, Directors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Coffee Chat - Autism Collective - Virtual
- Developing Self-Determination Skills: Relatedness (Youth) - Virtual
- New Special Education Low Incidence Disability (LID) Training - Virtual
- New Teacher Academy 2.0 Virtual - Virtual
- Northern Counties - Check In and Connect - Virtual
- ONLINE: Uniquely Human -- A Different Way of Seeing Autism (BOOK STUDY) - Virtual
- Regional Braille Challenge: Students Grades 3-12
- Texas Transition Fair for Students Who Are Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing - Online
- The Burkhart Center for Autism Education & Research Presents: A Workshop Series -- FUNCTIONAL BEHAVIOR ASSESSMENT
- Tuesday Tips: Helping Youth Self-Regulate - Virtual