Organisms and Environments: Applying Science and Engineering Practices for Student Success with the New Science TEKS (3-5) - 32478
In this session, participants will review foundational knowledge of organisms and the environment and apply the learning to a variety of science content strands within the 3-5 science TEKS. Topics covered in this session will include animal instincts and behaviors, plant dormancy, Texas fossils, plant life cycles, ecosystems, producers, consumers, and decomposers. Participants will apply new understandings through inquiry and design problems applied to topics presented in this session.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher Certification Candidate
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 21
Registration Deadline 2/14/2024
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Monica Amyett ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 2/14/2024 8:30 am
- Amplify Reading - Facilitating Lesson Rehearsal/Observation and Feedback
- Building a Foundation for Thinking Classrooms in Elementary Mathematics
- Cognitive Transitions: Making the Most of Every Minute!
- Exploring and Experimenting with Coding in the Early Years
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT)
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC) - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - FERPA: Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Learning Expectations - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Prior Knowledge - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Vocabulary - Online