Dr. Schultz Presents: Implementing the Core-Selective Evaluation Process (CSEP) with Fidelity - 32371
Please note that this is a hybrid event. Be sure to select the correct location for your registration. CSEP has been in practice for more than eight years and remains a viable method of SLD identification. In order to implement CSEP with fidelity, it is important for individuals and school districts who have been using CSEP to reflect on current practices. “Training Drift” occurs for several reasons (e.g., staff turnover, policy changes, leadership). This session will be organized around a CSEP fidelity checklist and will provide the most recent updates to the model to make it more efficient. This session will not only benefit current users but can serve as an overview for individuals and schools wanting to consider adopting CSEP. This session is aligned with the evaluation and reevaluation component(s) of the TEA-required self-assessment.
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 80
Registration Deadline 4/23/2024 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Edward Schultz ESC Region 11, Aimee Seaberry ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 4/22/2024 8:30 am
- 4/22/2024 8:30 am - Virtual
- Assessment 101 - Virtual
- Assessment of Students with Low-Incidence Disabilities: Struggles & Solutions - Virtual
- Dysgraphia in the FIIE - Virtual
- Evaluation Leadership Group
- In the Know: Evaluation Staff Updates - Virtual
- Project TEDD: Training Educators and Evaluators in Dual Diagnosis (Series of 6) 1: Identification and Referral - Virtual
- Re-evaluations: From Review of Existing Evaluation Data (REED) to Evaluation - Virtual
- SLD vs. SI: Is It a Speech Language Impairment or Specific Learning Disability in Listening Comprehension/Oral Expression?
- Tests of Dyslexia (TOD): Dyslexia Is Complex; Assessing for It Doesn't Have to Be
- VIRTUAL -- The Neuropsychology of Stress and Trauma: How to Develop a "Trauma-Informed" School with Steven Feifer - Virtual