Teaching Struggling Readers in Inclusive Settings (Inclusion Academy, Day 3) - 32302
ELAR educator teams and teachers will examine a reading process to guide the classroom and specially designed instruction (SDI). There will be exploration of formative assessment and the practice of evidence-based instructional strategies to support independence of metacognitive reading strategies. Resources to integrate district instructional tools will also be incorporated into the day's learning.
Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, CTE Teachers, Dyslexia Interventionist, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 42
Registration Deadline 3/20/2024
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Monica Alsaker ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 3/20/2024 8:30 am
- Abydos Literacy and Learning: Three-Day Literacy Workshop
- Best Practices of Inclusion (BP)
- Catapult Learning + Region 11 Fall 2023 Behavior Cohort
- Help! My Student Has an IEP. How Does Grading Work?
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (TODHH) and Parent Advisor Network Meeting (at ESC Region 11)
- Literacy for All Watch Party
- Planning Collaborative Instruction for Diverse Classrooms (Inclusion Academy, Day 2)
- Ready, Set, Grow! A Cohort for New CAN Teachers
- Standards-Based Individualized Eduction Program (IEP) Process Training
- Your Student, My Student, Our Student: Collaboration for Inclusion