Experienced School Counselor CTE Workshop: Informed & Ongoing CTE Advising for Middle School and High School Counselors - 32123
This workshop provides school counselors with strategies for supporting individual student planning that aligns with the Effective Advising Framework. The training includes a clear vision for planning, implementing, and evaluating an advising program that supports studentsâ€™ academic and career development goals. Participants will learn how to support postsecondary success for all students by leveraging internal and external partners and providing high-quality advising materials and assessments that support students in postsecondary planning and preparation.
Counselors, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, Title I, Part C, Migrant SSA Members, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Art Therapy Principles in the School Setting
- Erath, Hood, and Somervell County: Mental Health & School Counseling, CTE/CCMR, REACH (MV) Roadshow
- Fall into Success with the Right Resources (McKinney-Vento Resource Fair)
- McKinney-Vento Overview Training
- New Counselor Cohort Series Fall 2023 - CPE CREDIT
- New Counselor Cohort Series Spring 2024
- School Behavioral Threat Assessment Training
- The McKinney-Vento Handbook: Your Key to Building a Strong Homeless Education Program - CPE CREDIT
- Work-Based Learning Training for CTE Teachers, CTE Leaders, and Counselors
- Youth Mental Health First Aid (YMHFA) - CPE CREDIT