Hidden Figures: Understanding the Process for Identifying Migrant Students - Online Course Online - 32002
The information in this course will help you to understand the responsibilities of anyone (secretaries, registrars, librarians, counselors, etc.) tasked with registering all students for school. You will learn how this important job role can assist the migrant program and your district with identifying and recruiting migratory students and why it is beneficial for you to do so.
Central Office Administrators, Migrant, Migrant Education Program, PEIMS (Public Education Information Management System) Staff, Title I, Part C, Migrant SSA Members, ASCENDER, Assistant Principals, Counselors, Librarians, Paraprofessionals, Principals, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Certification Candidate, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 966
Registration Deadline 8/31/2024
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Michelle Perez ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/1/2023 8:00 am
- 2023-2024 ESC Region 11 Charter Roundtables - Virtual
- 23-24 Connect, Collaborate, and Capture
- Coaching the Coach - Early Childhood Basics (Two-Day Series)
- EB Timely Topics Work Session Series: EOY LPAC and Summer School
- Empowering Educators: A Comprehensive Training on McKinney-Vento Law and Homeless Education - LPC Credit
- HYBRID Region 11 EB Program Leader Meeting - Virtual
- Region 11 NEW EB Program Leader 101 Series - Virtual
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bloodborne Pathogens - Online
- Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (T-PESS)
- Textbook Adoption 2024 for Science, CTE, Social Studies, and Technology Applications