School Behavioral Threat Assessment Training - 31943
With the passage of Senate Bill 11, Texas now joins the short list of states in our country to legislatively mandate the implementation of behavioral threat assessment teams in its Texas public school districts and open-enrollment charter schools. Behavioral Threat Assessment provides a proactive, evidence-based approach for identifying individuals who may pose a threat and for providing interventions before a violent incident occurs.
Schedule & Location
Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, Counselors, Child Nutrition Personnel, Diagnosticians, Principals, Psychologists, School Safety Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 23-24 Texas Instructional Leadership (TIL) Lesson Alignment and Formative Assessment Level 1, (October) Lab 1, and (January) Lab 2*- Season #6 - Mansfield ISD, Glenn Harmon ES
- 23-24 Texas Instructional Leadership (TIL) Observation and Feedback Level 2, 90-Minute Check Ins (Monthly) and One-on-One Coaching (Monthly) - Season 6 - Newman International Academy Fort Worth
- Coaching the Coach - Early Childhood Basics (Two-Day Series)
- Data Analysis Advisory Meetings
- EB Timely Topics Work Session Series: MOY LPAC, Progress Monitoring, TELPAS
- LPAC Q&A Series: Initial Identification/TX Transfers, State Assessment Decisions, and Review & Reclassification - Virtual
- New Special Education Director Collaboration 2023-2024
- Region 11 NEW EB Program Leader 101 Series - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual