Getting the Most out of DESMOS in Elementary Math - Desmos Classroom - 31819
What can online activities really do? Applications like Desmos are dynamic platforms that allow and encourage student creativity visually in mathematics. Participants will explore the features of Desmos Classroom and the various free resources that are available to teachers and their students.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Coordinators, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 35
Registration Deadline 1/18/2024
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
David Henson ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 1/18/2024 8:30 am
- Amplify Reading - Small-Group Instruction
- Cognitive Transitions: Making the Most of Every Minute!
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD)
- Online GT Update - Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (3 Hours) - Online
- Online GT Update - Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (3 Hours) - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Prior Knowledge - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Scaffolding - Online - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Vocabulary - Online
- Using Canvas in ELAR Classrooms - Online