Ready, Set, Grow! A Cohort for New CAN Teachers - 31807
This four-day training is for new or novice teachers of students with complex access needs (Significant Cognitive Disabilities, Medically Fragile). Participants must be in their first or second year of teaching students with low-incidence disabilities or those who are medically fragile. This will be face-to-face sessions with online coursework and Professional Learning Community participation. Ongoing training and support will be provided during the academic year. Enrollment is limited to 20 participants.
Teacher - Special Education, Charter School Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 10
Registration Deadline 12/12/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
T-PESS 1A,1B,2C,1C & 1D
Susan Key, M.Ed. ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Incorrect password, please try again
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/19/2023 8:30 am
- Autism Lunch and Learn - Differential Reinforcement (DR) - Virtual
- Cohort for New Teachers of Students with Visual Impairments and Certified Orientation and Mobility Specialists
- IEP to Action
- Introduction to an Individualized Education Program (IEP) for Dyslexia (2023-2024)
- Making UDL Accessible
- SPED Teacher Power Hour - Virtual
- STAAR Alternate 2: Before, During, and After the Assessment
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Palo Pinto
- Standards-Based Individualized Eduction Program (IEP) Process Training
- Using Baseline Data to Develop PLAAFPs and Goals - Virtual