Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development - Approaching Challenging Behavior Virtual - 31787
The Building Blocks series will prepare early childhood educators for the important role of promoting young children's healthy social and emotional development. Join us for this virtual session to learn strategies for reframing challenging behaviors as opportunities for growth rather than sources of frustration and stress. This session is aligned with the Instructional Strategies and Behavior components of the TEA-required self-assessment.
Charter School Personnel, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Special Education, Child Care Providers
This session is intended for early childhood educators.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 1 Wait list
Registration Deadline 12/5/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Emily Groomer ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 12/5/2023 4:00 pm
- 2023-2024 ESC Region 11 Charter Roundtables - Virtual
- AHA HeartSaver K-12 CPR/AED/First Aid
- General and Special Education Graduation Requirements - Virtual
- IEP to Action
- North Texas Canvas User Group
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations - Virtual
- The Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS) Cohort 23-24
- The Paraprofessional's Handbook for Effective Support in Inclusive Classrooms - Online
- Utilizing Accommodations in a Secondary Mathematics Classroom
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual