Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Prior Knowledge Online - 31774
This online series, based on current accelerated learning research, is designed to equip participants with effective strategies to close gaps in the context of new learning while making general education curriculum available to students with diverse needs. This session will focus on accelerating learning through building prior knowledge. Students have different life stories and bring unique experiences into the classroom, but often learning requires them to understand the same experience. Learn about preparing students by establishing essential prior knowledge to successfully learn something new.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 147
Registration Deadline 12/15/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Kerry Fergason ESC Region 11, Charles Cooper ESC Region 11, Nina Thomas ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 10/2/2023 8:00 am
- 2023-2024 Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Building a Foundation for Thinking Classrooms in Elementary Mathematics
- Designing Brilliance: Canva Basic Essentials for Educators
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD)
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC)
- Online GT Update - Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (3 Hours) - Online
- Online GT Update - Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (3 Hours) - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Vocabulary - Online
- Using Canvas in ELAR Classrooms - Online