23-24 Connect, Collaborate, and Capture - 31515
During this ongoing learning series, participants will connect, collaborate, and capture information for students with disabilities. This session will be offered face-to-face at ESC Region 11 and virtually via Zoom. Please register for the appropriate location where you would like to participate. This session is for administrators of Special Education. A link for virtual attendees will be sent out the week prior to the meeting.
Schedule & Location
Central Office Administrators, Charter School Personnel, Directors, Coordinators, ESC 11 Personnel
This session is for the superintendent appointed Special Education Director for the LEA and/or their designee.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 17
Registration Deadline 5/8/2024
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Michael Pogue ESC Region 11
This is a restricted enrollment workshop. A password is required for registration.
Incorrect password, please try again
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/13/2023 9:00 am
- 23-24 Connect, Collaborate, and Capture
- Crucial Conversations for Accountability (Crucial Learning Series)
- Crucial Influence (Crucial Learning Series)
- EB Timely Topics Work Session Series: MOY LPAC, Progress Monitoring, TELPAS
- HYBRID Region 11 EB Program Leader Meeting - Virtual
- LPAC Q&A Series: Initial Identification/TX Transfers, State Assessment Decisions, and Review & Reclassification - Virtual
- New Special Education Director Collaboration 2023-2024
- Region 11 EB Program Leader Meeting
- Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (T-PESS)
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person/Blended