STAAR Alternate 2: Before, During, and After the Assessment - 31452
This professional learning session is for teachers and other professionals who will be preparing accommodations and administering the STAAR Alternate 2 during spring 2024. In this interactive workshop, participants will explore the Test Administrator Guide and website resources for preparing and giving the STAAR Alternate 2. Learners will need an electronic device (preferably a laptop or tablet) to access and reference the Test Administrator Guide during the session. There is no cost to register as this is a Texas Complex Access Network (TX CAN) event.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Special Education, Assessment Coordinators, Paraprofessionals, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 ESC Region 11 Charter Roundtables - Virtual
- 2023-24 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- 23-24 Connect, Collaborate, and Capture
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development - Engaging Environments - Virtual
- IEP to Action
- STAAR Alternate 2: Before, During, and After the Assessment
- Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (T-PESS)
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person/Blended
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual