Gifted Education Principles for Counselors and Campus Leaders - 31377
Join us in this session to learn about the principles of gifted education and how they can benefit ALL students, leading to improved campus-wide performance, culture, and student well-being. As a campus or district leader, you will collaborate with peers to develop a better understanding of the specific characteristics and emotional needs of gifted learners. We will also explore various program options and discuss solutions to promote family engagement and equity in your district's gifted program. This session is ideal for administrators, counselors, content coordinators, and instructional coaches. The session will consist of a three-hour live Zoom meeting and approximately three hours of individual outside work. It fulfills the initial GT training requirement for administrators and counselors as outlined in the Texas State Plan for the Education of Gifted/Talented Students.
Schedule & Location
Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Counselors, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Directors, Librarians
This session will consist of a three-hour live Zoom meeting and approximately three hours of outside individual work.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Accessibility Features or Designated Support - How to Determine the Two!
- Decision Making Guided by Data: An MTSS Implementation Series
- Impact Coaching
- Psychological First Aid - Schools
- Region 11 Midwinter Conference Breakfast
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Title IX Overview - Online
- Student Learning Objectives (SLO)
- Trauma-Informed Care for Educators - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person