Flippity - Formative Assessment, Practice, and Classroom Management Tools Made Easy - 31372
Explore Flippity, a free resource that integrates into Google Sheets to help educators quickly utilize easy-to-use, templates for practice, assessment, and management of collaboration while enhancing engagement.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Instructional Technology Personnel
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Organisms and Environments: Applying Science and Engineering Practices for Student Success with the New Science TEKS (K-2)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Learning Expectations - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Motivational Techniques - Online
- Using Canvas in ELAR Classrooms - Online
- Using Canvas in Science Classrooms - Online
- Using Canvas in Social Studies Classrooms - Online