DMAC Professional Learning and Implementation Support Webinar Series Virtual - 31315
The Data Resources Management technical assistance and support package is a year-long model for campus and district data users. Data users engage in an intentional support model that provides the user with data-driven practices to increase efficiency and usability for data resource systems. A Data Resource Specialist will support campus and district teams throughout the year with professional learning and implementation support for their data system.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Technology Personnel, Principals, Teacher - General Education, Assessment Coordinators, Central Office Administrators, Coordinators, Directors, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 18
Registration Deadline 3/5/2024
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Reghan Russell ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 6/5/2023 8:00 am
- 2023-2024 ESC Region 11 Charter Roundtables - Virtual
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development - Engaging Environments - Virtual
- Eduphoria Professional Learning & Implementation Support Webinar Series - Virtual
- Introduction to an Individualized Education Program (IEP) for Dyslexia (2023-2024)
- SPED Teacher Power Hour - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations - Virtual
- TREC Talks - February 2024
- TREC Talks - May 2024
- Utilizing Accommodations in a Secondary Mathematics Classroom
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person