DMAC Professional Learning and Implementation Support Webinar Series Virtual - 31315
The Data Resources Management technical assistance and support package is a year-long model for campus and district data users. Data users engage in an intentional support model that provides the user with data-driven practices to increase efficiency and usability for data resource systems. A Data Resource Specialist will support campus and district teams throughout the year with professional learning and implementation support for their data system.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Technology Personnel, Principals, Teacher - General Education, Assessment Coordinators, Central Office Administrators, Coordinators, Directors, Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 28
Registration Deadline 3/4/2024
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Reghan Russell ESC Region 11, Elizabeth Schrader ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 6 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 6/5/2023 8:00 am
- Assistive Technology Lunch and Learn - Virtual - Virtual
- Conscious Discipline
- State Performance Plan Indicator (SPPI) Support - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations - Virtual
- Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (T-PESS)
- The Foundations of Collection Development
- The Power of Music and Relationships: Supporting Young Learners - Virtual
- Using Baseline Data to Develop PLAAFPs and Goals
- What You Need to Know about an ARD Meeting for General Education Teachers - Virtual
- What You Need to Know about an IEP/ARD Meeting for Special Education Teachers - Virtual