Moving from Theory to Action - 31308
The TEKS Resource System would like to assist Texas Instructional Leadership (TIL) teachers to leverage lesson design and planning through the use of the TEKS Resource System. TEKS Resource System is offering training for teachers serving at TIL LAFA campuses the opportunity to practice while receiving support using the tools in the TEKS Resource System to deliver quality Tier 1 instruction.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 14
Registration Deadline 6/1/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Erica Weber ESC Region 11, Ashley Lay ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 2 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 6/1/2023 9:00 am
- 2023-2024 Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- AI-Powered Instruction: Your Secret Weapon for Creating Epic Instruction! - Virtual
- Amplify Reading - Small-Group Instruction
- BlendED-Learning Academy: Best Practices for a Modern Personalized Learning Classroom
- ELAR Strategies That Support Digital Learning in the Classroom
- Literacy Strategies for Supporting Science and Engineering Practices
- Online GT 30 Core - Series Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN) - Online
- Research-Based Instructional Strategies (RBIS) for Reading Language Arts (RLA)
- Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Book Study: "Crunchtime" by Bernabei, Hover, & Candler - Online
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD) - Virtual