Effective Instructional Strategies - Weatherford ISD (August 2023) - 31303
Are you looking for ways to maximize learning in your classroom? Do you have the strategies to help your students become independent, strategic learners? In this session, participants will learn how to maximize learning in the classroom with various instructional strategies. We will explore instructional strategies that meet and honor student needs and tap into students' academic capabilities. Join us as we look at a range of strategies proven to help move student learning forward.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Special Education, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Abydos Literacy and Learning: Three-Day Literacy Workshop
- Annual Planning Event for Region 11 Visual Impairment Professionals
- IEP to Action
- Introduction to an Individualized Education Program (IEP) for Dyslexia (2023-2024)
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (TODHH) and Parent Advisor Network Meeting (at ESC Region 11)
- Leading Inclusive Campuses (Inclusion Academy - Day 1) Morning Session
- Literacy for All Watch Party
- Planning Collaborative Instruction for Diverse Classrooms (Inclusion Academy, Day 2)
- Standards-Based Individualized Eduction Program (IEP) Process Training
- Teaching Struggling Readers in Inclusive Settings (Inclusion Academy, Day 3)