Teaching Genocide Studies -- ALTERNATE LOCATION - 31299
Join the Dallas Holocaust and Human Rights Museum for a session about Teaching Genocide Studies. Teachers will receive training and free teaching resources, including the 10 Stages of Genocide graphic novel set. Participants will have the opportunity to hear from survivors of the Rwandan genocide against the Tutsis, the Bosnian genocide, and the Uyghur camps in China.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - General Education, Teacher Supervisors
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Designing Research in an LMS for Secondary ELAR
- Getting the Most out of DESMOS - From Desmos Calculator to STAAR Test Mode (at Northwest ISD)
- Next Gen Personal Finance
- Power Up Your Science Lessons with Discovery Education
- R-1-1 Math Now: 6-12 Rookie School for Secondary Math: Math on a Dial - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Socratic Seminars: Implementing Student-Facilitated Learning in the Secondary ELAR Classroom (6-12)
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD) - Virtual
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT) - Virtual
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC) - Virtual
- What Success Continues to Look Like When General and Special Education Collaborate - Virtual