Discovery Education - Explore the Basics - 31237
If you teach in Regions 4 or 11, you likely have access to Discovery Education. If you are not using it yet, register for this session NOW. You and your students are missing out on AMAZING digital resources and easy-to-use features. In this session, participants will learn how to: 1. Search and use filters to find the perfect resources for your lesson. 2. Save time by creating folders and curating resources for future use. 3. Increase student engagement and retention with more than 100 SOS instructional strategies, and more!
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Instructional Technology Personnel, Teacher - General Education, CTE Teachers, Librarians, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023-24 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- North Texas Canvas User Group
- Principal Synergy Network and Assistant Principal Learning Collaborative
- SPED Teacher Power Hour - Virtual
- Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (T-PESS)
- TREC Talks - January 2024
- TREC Talks - March 2024
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person/Blended
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - Virtual