Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development-Social Skills and Friendships Virtual - 31196
The Building Blocks series will prepare early childhood educators for the important role of promoting young children's healthy social and emotional development. Join us for this virtual session to learn the key social-emotional skills children need as they enter school and what children need to be successful at making friends.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Special Education, Child Care Providers, Paraprofessionals
This session is intended for early childhood educators.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left Wait list full
Registration Deadline 6/9/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Emily Groomer ESC Region 11
This session has reached its capacity, and is no longer open for enrollment.
For assistance contact:
Early Childhood Special Education Specialist
Offered Again On
- 6/9/2023 9:00 am
- 2022-23 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Co-Teaching with Dr. Wendy Murawski
- CPI: Blended Nonviolent Crisis Intervention Training
- Eduphoria Professional Learning & Implementation Support Webinar Series - Virtual
- IEP Quality and Rigor for Complex Needs - Virtual
- Introduction to an IEP - Online
- Paraprofessionals - Roles and Responsibilities
- STAAR Alternate 2: Before, During, and After the Assessment
- The Foundations of Collection Development
- Using Baseline Data to Develop PLAAFPs and Goals - Virtual