STAAR ALT-2, No Authentic Academic Response (NAAR) and the ARD - 31113
ARD committees are responsible for reviewing data to make assessment decisions for students with disabilities. In this session, participants will review eligibility criteria for STAAR Alt 2 and No Authentic Academic Response (NAAR).
Schedule & Location
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Assessment 101 - Virtual
- Dysgraphia in the FIIE - Virtual
- Evaluation Leadership Group
- In the Know: Evaluation Staff Updates - Virtual
- New Diag Academy Lunch and Learn - Virtual
- Project TEDD: Training Educators and Evaluators in Dual Diagnosis (Series of 6) 1: Identification and Referral - Virtual
- Project TEDD: Training Educators and Evaluators in Dual Diagnosis (Series of 6) 6th in the series: Working with Families - Virtual
- Purposeful Assessment - Virtual
- Re-evaluations: From Review of Existing Evaluation Data (REED) to Evaluation - Virtual
- VIRTUAL -- The Neuropsychology of Stress and Trauma: How to Develop a "Trauma-Informed" School with Steven Feifer - Virtual