Diving Deeper into the Instructional Cycle: Enhancing Your Teaching with Rich and Relevant Planning - 31098
Join us for a professional development session focused on taking your teaching to the next level. We will dive deeper into the instructional cycle and explore ways to enhance your planning with rich and relevant strategies. This session is designed for educators at all levels who are looking to add depth and purpose to their teaching practices. Through interactive activities, discussions, and hands-on exercises, you will learn how to create lesson plans that engage and challenge your students, while also fostering a dynamic learning environment. Come prepared to leave with new ideas, tools, and strategies to use in your classroom. Register now and take the first step towards enhancing your teaching and elevating your students' learning experiences.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 37
Registration Deadline 4/25/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Charles Cooper ESC Region 11, Nina Thomas ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 4/25/2023 9:00 am
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 3 - Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC
- Amp It Up!
- Blended Learning Academy - Blooming Students and Beaming Educators to Excellence!
- Digital Engagement Tools: STAAR Review vs. Reteach
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD)
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC)
- GT Update - Texas Performance Standards Project (TPSP) Level 1
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT) - Online
- Online GT Update - Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (3 Hours) - Online
- Text Entry and More! STAAR Redesign Instructional Strategies for Grades 3-5 Math