2023 DMAC Academy DAY 3 - Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC - 31011
This training is all about student data. With web-based applications such as Student Portfolio, FormWorks, LPAC, and Learning Plans, users can easily create digital documentation for individual students. Teachers and administrators will learn to quickly find students, access state and local assessment history, make adjustments to plans, and record notes or attach files and forms. All data seamlessly travels with the student as they advance from grade to grade or change campuses. We will also focus on how to incorporate best practices for Early Childhood data (K-2).
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, Counselors, ESC 11 Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
DMAC User or anyone interested in learning more about DMAC. Bring a device.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 1
Registration Deadline 7/27/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
ESC 7 ESC 7
Offered Again On
- 7/27/2023 9:00 am
- Authentic Grammar Using Patterns of Power RLA PK-12 - Virtual
- Early Childhood: Pre-Kindergarten Guidelines Playground - Mathematics Domain - Virtual
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Learning Stations - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Research-Based Instructional Strategies (RBIS) for Reading Language Arts (RLA)
- Small-Group Instruction Made Simple!
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual
- Strategies for Calming in Early Childhood - Virtual
- The Power of the Read Aloud
- Write Away -- Pre-K and Kindergarten Writing Academy (2-day)