2023 DMAC Academy DAY 3 - Creating Student Plans & Documentation in DMAC - 31011
This training is all about student data. With web-based applications such as Student Portfolio, FormWorks, LPAC, and Learning Plans, users can easily create digital documentation for individual students. Teachers and administrators will learn to quickly find students, access state and local assessment history, make adjustments to plans, and record notes or attach files and forms. All data seamlessly travels with the student as they advance from grade to grade or change campuses. We will also focus on how to incorporate best practices for Early Childhood data (K-2).
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Assistant Principals, Charter School Personnel, Coordinators, Counselors, ESC 11 Personnel, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher Supervisors
DMAC User or anyone interested in learning more about DMAC. Bring a device.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development - Problem Solving - Virtual
- Coloring Outside the Lines: Cultivating Creativity in Early Childhood
- Data-Driven Instructional Planning for Teachers using mCLASS
- Early Childhood: You Have CIRCLE Progress Monitoring Data, Now What? - Virtual
- Everybody Talks: Strengthening Academic Discourse through Accountable Talk in the K-2 Classroom
- Prekindergarten Guidelines - Starting Off Right! (Two-Day Online Training) - Virtual
- Show me the Money! Targeting Financial Literacy TEKS in K-2
- Standards-Based Individualized Eduction Program (IEP) Process Training
- The Power of the Read-Aloud