Countdown to Student Success on the New Science STAAR - 30932
Each week, you will receive an informative e-mail providing description of instructional implications of the new STAAR. This series will address topics such as: general information on the new assessment, deconstruction of science TEKS in relation to new assessment items, and guidance on creation of assessment items to help your students prepare and succeed. All grade levels of the science assessment will be included. The communications will begin on February 6 and continue through April 3. Credit for the course is optional and will be contingent on replies to the email.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- Amp It Up!
- Amp It Up! - Online
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course (Face-to-Face)
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID) - Online
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC) - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Child Abuse, Trafficking, and Maltreatment - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Copyright - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Suicide Prevention - Online
- Virtual GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC) - Virtual