Canvas Lite 101 (Spring 2023) - 30848
Welcome to ESC Region 11's Canvas 101: Lite Edition. We have pared down our robust six-hour Canvas course into a lighter, more agile version of itself. In this course, you will first be introduced to the basics of Canvas and then be asked to create artifacts for each foundational piece.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Abydos Literacy and Learning: Three-Day Literacy Workshop
- AHA HeartSaver K-12 CPR/AED/First Aid
- Bridging the Gap: Integrating Foundational Reading Skills into 4-12 LAR Tier 1 Instruction
- Middle Grades Math (MGM) Institute: A Deep Dive into Data and Statistics
- North Texas Canvas User Group
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC) - Online
- Online GT Update - Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (3 Hours) - Online
- Secondary ELAR Literacy Strategies Series - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations - Virtual
- Unleashing Creativity: Canva & AI Revolution in Education