Canvas Lite 101 (Spring 2023) - 30848
Welcome to ESC Region 11's Canvas 101: Lite Edition. We have pared down our robust six-hour Canvas course into a lighter, more agile version of itself. In this course, you will first be introduced to the basics of Canvas and then be asked to create artifacts for each foundational piece.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 345
Registration Deadline 4/28/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Kerry Fergason ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 1/13/2023 8:00 am
- Authentic Grammar Using Patterns of Power RLA 9-12
- Canvas for Beginners - 3 Hours
- D/HH Inclusion: Serving Students who are Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing in the General Education Setting - Online
- GT Update - Texas Performance Standards Project (TPSP) Level 1
- Introduction to an IEP - Online
- Middle Grades Math (MGM) Institute: A Deep Dive into Data and Statistics
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC) - Online
- Online GT Update - Designing a Lesson for the Gifted Student (3 Hours) - Online
- Universal Design for Learning
- Utilizing Mentor Texts for Writing Success (ELAR 6-12)