TREC Talks - Spring 2023 Virtual - 30829
Join us for TREC Talks, which are Zoom webinars designed to support our TREC members. Webinar topics will be chosen based new features and TREC member input and needs. We will record the webinar and send the recording to all who register. TREC TALKS ARE LIMITED TO TREC MEMBERS.
Charter School Personnel, Librarians, Paraprofessionals, Technology/Technical Support Personnel, Central Office Administrators, Instructional Technology Personnel
Must be a TREC member to register and attend. Zoom link will be sent to members who register for the event.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 67
Registration Deadline 5/9/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Shawna Ford ESC Region 11, Marcia Riebe ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 1/17/2023 11:30 am
- (Virtual) Campus-Level MTSS Team Training (Registration Only Spring 23)
- ECSE After-School Series - Virtual
- ESC Region 11 - Dyslexia Therapist Training (Take Flight: A Comprehensive Intervention for Students with Dyslexia)
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - In-Person
- Introduction to an Individualized Education Program (IEP) for Dyslexia
- Paraprofessionals - Roles and Responsibilities
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 3: Considerations for Emergent Bilingual Students
- TexQuest: Strategies for Integrating Informational Texts into Your Library Program, TK-12 - Virtual
- What You Need to Know about an ARD Meeting for General Education Teachers - Virtual