TREC Talks - Spring 2023 - 30829
Join us for TREC Talks, which are Zoom webinars designed to support our TREC members. Webinar topics will be chosen based new features and TREC member input and needs. We will record the webinar and send the recording to all who register. TREC TALKS ARE LIMITED TO TREC MEMBERS.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Librarians, Paraprofessionals, Technology/Technical Support Personnel, Central Office Administrators, Instructional Technology Personnel
Must be a TREC member to register and attend. Zoom link will be sent to members who register for the event.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Advanced Facilitation of the IEP
- Book Doctor Book Care & Repair
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development- Building Relationships - Virtual
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development-Social Skills and Friendships - Virtual
- D/HH Inclusion: Serving Students who are Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing in the General Education Setting - Online
- Facilitating the IEP (Asynchronous Course)
- Paraprofessionals - Roles and Responsibilities
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- Sing. Play. Love.
- Universal Design for Learning