Mentor Texts: Letting the Experts Lead - 30811
This 6-12 ELAR session will explore the use of mentor texts and effective implementation, and it allows participants time to plan a mentor text activity they can use in their classrooms.
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 13
Registration Deadline 3/23/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Jennifer Garcia ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 2 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 3/23/2023 8:30 am
- 5/19/2023 8:30 am
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 2 - Online Testing & Local Assessments in DMAC
- Asynchronous STAAR Math Redesign Series: Fraction Models, Number Line, and Graphing - Online
- Digital Engagement Tools: STAAR Review vs. Reteach
- Explicit Instruction
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN)
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT)
- GT Update - Texas Performance Standards Project (TPSP) Level 1
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID)
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT) - Online
- Socratic Seminars: Implementing Student-Facilitated Learning in the Secondary ELAR Classroom (6-12)