Mentor Texts: Letting the Experts Lead - 30811
This 6-12 ELAR session will explore the use of mentor texts and effective implementation, and it allows participants time to plan a mentor text activity they can use in their classrooms.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Authentic Grammar Using Patterns of Power RLA 9-12
- Designing Brilliance: Canva Basic Essentials for Educators
- e-Merge: Fusing Technology and Pedagogy
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 2: Identification and Assessment of Gifted/Talented Students (ID)
- Leveraging Humor for Academic Mastery: Enhancing Critical Thinking with Humor
- North Texas Canvas User Group
- Revolutionizing Social Studies: Artificial Intelligence + Historical Thinking
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Overview - Online
- Using Canvas in ELAR Classrooms - Online
- Using Canvas in Science Classrooms - Online