TEHCY McKinney-Vento Junior/Senior Day - 30726
This session provides an opportunities for high school juniors and seniors to gain knowledge and tools for postsecondary success. Explore all postsecondary planning through exposure to postsecondary options, military, workforce, financial aid process, and next steps to apply.
Schedule & Location
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- AHA HeartSaver K-12 CPR/AED/First Aid
- D/HH Inclusion: Serving Students Who Are Deaf/Hard-of-Hearing in the General Education Setting - Online
- Erath, Hood, and Somervell County: Mental Health & School Counseling, CTE/CCMR, REACH (MV) Roadshow
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - In Person
- Johnson & Tarrant County: Mental Health & School Counseling, CTE/CCMR, REACH (MV) Roadshow
- McKinney-Vento Overview Training
- New Counselor Cohort Series Fall 2023 - CPE CREDIT
- Palo Pinto & Parker County: Mental Health & School Counseling, CTE/CCMR, REACH (MV) Roadshow
- Restorative Practices Training and Coaching - Northwest ISD
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Teen Dating Violence and Healthy Relationships - Online