Water and Weather: Applying Science and Engineering Practices for Student Success - 30714
In this session, participants will gain foundational knowledge of the water molecule and apply the learnings to a variety of science content strands within the elementary and middle school science TEKS. Topics covered in this session will include the structure of the water molecule, physical properties of water, relative density, solutions, the water cycle, weather patterns, erosion, water as a natural resource, water in living things, and groundwater. Participants will apply new understandings through varying levels of inquiry and evaluate design problems applied to topics presented in this session.
Instructional Leaders, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 29
Registration Deadline 11/29/2022 12:00 am
Credit Type Professional Development
Monica Amyett ESC Region 11
This session is closed for registrations.
Offered Again On
- 12/12/2022 9:00 am
- Early Childhood Education Networking Meeting - Virtual
- iCoaches Unite! MathCoachCON: Just for Us!
- K-12 Math Leaders' Community
- Metrocrest Meeting for English Language Arts Supervisors in the DFW Area
- R-1-1 Math Now: Fractions - Click and Drag Asynchronous Series: Grades 3-5 - Online
- R-1-1 Math Now: K-5 Numeracy Routines - An Asynchronous Professional Learning Session - Online
- Reading Academies General Cohort Leader PLC - Virtual
- Rookie School for Secondary Math: "Math on a Dial" Using Problem-Solving Methods to Solve Math Mysteries
- STAAR Redesign 3-5 ELAR: Quality Instruction with New Items in Mind
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual