Co-Teaching with Dr. Wendy Murawski - 30680
Join us as Dr. Murawski shares her extensive experience and her highly practical, teacher-friendly metaphor of marriage to help special education and general education professionals successfully conduct and maintain co-teaching partnerships in inclusive education. She helps novice and veteran co-teaching teams avoid pitfalls, embrace actions that make a difference, and take steps to promote positive outcomes.
Schedule & Location
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Coordinators, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Paraprofessionals, Principals
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Building Blocks of Social and Emotional Development - Approaching Challenging Behavior - Virtual
- Empowering Educators: A Comprehensive Training on McKinney-Vento Law and Homeless Education - LPC Credit
- Fall into Success with the Right Resources (McKinney-Vento Resource Fair)
- New Special Education Director Collaboration 2023-2024
- SPED Teacher Power Hour - Virtual
- Texas Principal Evaluation Support System (T-PESS)
- Textbook Adoption 2024 for Science, CTE, Social Studies, and Technology Applications
- TREC Talks - October 2023 - Virtual
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person
- Youth Mental Health First Aid - In Person/Blended