Evaluation and Diagnosis of Emotional and Behavioral Disorders in the Schools Under the BASC-3 Model - 30527
This training focuses on development and application of a model of assessment of emotional and behavioral disorders, emphasizing on eligibility and differential diagnosis. An intermediate to advanced level of interpretive methods of the BASC-3 will be reviewed.
Schedule & Location
LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Psychologists, Diagnosticians
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second Edition (ADOS-2)
- IN THE KNOW: Evaluation Staff Updates - Virtual
- LSSP Leadership Collaborative - Virtual
- MIGDAS-2: Evaluating for ASD Using the MIGDAS-2
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Virtual
- The Neuropsychology of Stress and Trauma: How to Develop a "Trauma-Informed" School with Steven Feifer (Hybrid)