Helping Struggling Readers, Grades 4-12 (ELAR) - 30525
In this session, participants will build a knowledge base of foundational reading skills and learn how to interpret data to identify foundational reading skill gaps. We will establish how to determine appropriate strategies to target instructional needs and the best practices that support students through ongoing support. This session would be a review for those who have completed Reading Academies.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Cognitive Transitions: Making the Most of Every Minute!
- Elevating Engagement with Interactive Presentation Tools: Nearpod, Pear Deck, and Classkick
- Getting AMPed for Math Success!
- GT Update - ELAR on ICE: Inquiry, Creativity, and Enrichment in the ELAR Classroom
- Research-Based Instructional Strategies for Mathematics
- Sail Away! Early Childhood Beginning Teacher Academy (First and Second Grade Teachers)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Teachers of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Book Study: "Crunchtime" by Bernabei, Hover, & Candler - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Learning Expectations - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Prior Knowledge - Online