Helping Struggling Readers, Grades 4-12 (ELAR) - 30525
In this session, participants will build a knowledge base of foundational reading skills and learn how to interpret data to identify foundational reading skill gaps. We will establish how to determine appropriate strategies to target instructional needs and the best practices that support students through ongoing support. This session would be a review for those who have completed Reading Academies.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Instructional Leaders, Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 9
Registration Deadline 4/13/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Nikki Hagood ESC Region 11, Brittany Kosumsuriya ESC Region 11, Jennifer Garcia ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 4/13/2023 8:30 am
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course (Face-to-Face)
- Bridging Instruction to STAAR Redesign While Utilizing Amplify HQIM K-5
- DMAC User's Meeting 2022-23
- ELPS: Talk-Tasks and Discourse in ELAR and Social Studies
- Engage by Design Content Series: Forgotten Voices in History
- Enhancing Literacy Skills with Social Studies in Kinder-2nd: You Can Teach It All!
- GT Update - Texas Performance Standards Project (TPSP) Level 1
- STAAR Redesign Instructional Strategies: Graphing and Fraction Models
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Bullying Prevention - Online
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) - Virtual