New Science TEKS: Preparing for a Successful Transition, Grades K-5 - 30469
The new science TEKS have arrived, and implementation will begin in the fall of 2024. The changes will expand science learning to include integration of both engineering practices and recurring themes in science learning. In this session, you will explore the new standards and consider implications of these changes. You will also gain introductory understandings of design and problem-solving classroom activities. To prepare for the physical classroom environment, you will learn the types of resources needed to support learning in design and problem solving.
Assistant Principals, Directors, Instructional Leaders, Principals, Teacher Supervisors, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Accessibility Features or Designated Support - How to Determine the Two!
- Advancing Educational Leadership (AEL)
- Impact Coaching
- New Science TEKS: Preparing for a Successful Transition, Grades 6-8
- Section 504 - Digging Deeper
- Section 504 Professional Development Series
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine Use - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Section 504 Introduction - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Seizures Overview - Online
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Title IX Overview - Online