Blended Learning Academy - Blooming Students and Beaming Educators to Excellence! - 30463
This three-day academy will explore the essential elements to create solid blended learning lessons. Next, we will scaffold upwards and incorporate those elements into data-driven lessons that lead to personalized learning experiences for our students. You will be astonished and excited by how easily you can push the cognitive load onto your students in painlessly created lessons that reflect the flexibility in place, pace, path, and time inherent in blended learning. You'll beam with pride as you watch your students bloom through blended learning!
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 21
Registration Deadline 3/30/2023 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Charles Cooper ESC Region 11, Nina Thomas ESC Region 11
This session’s start date is less than 7 days from now, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 3/30/2023 8:30 am
- 2023 DMAC Academy DAY 2 - Online Testing & Local Assessments in DMAC
- Amp It Up! - Online
- Asynchronous STAAR Math Redesign Series: Tools and Accommodations - Online
- Bilingual Supplemental (164) TExES Preparation Course (Face-to-Face)
- Enhancing Literacy Skills with Social Studies in 3rd-5th: You Can Teach It All!
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC)
- Statutory Compliance Course Bundle - Sexual Harassment - Online
- Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Online Book Study: "The Writing Strategies Book" by Serravallo - Online
- Uniting All Voices
- Using Canvas to Meet the Needs of Gifted and Talented Learners