Blended Learning Academy - Blooming Students and Beaming Educators to Excellence! - 30463
This three-day academy will explore the essential elements to create solid blended learning lessons. Next, we will scaffold upwards and incorporate those elements into data-driven lessons that lead to personalized learning experiences for our students. You will be astonished and excited by how easily you can push the cognitive load onto your students in painlessly created lessons that reflect the flexibility in place, pace, path, and time inherent in blended learning. You'll beam with pride as you watch your students bloom through blended learning!
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Teacher - Special Education, Teacher - Bilingual Education Program, Teacher - ESL (English as a Second Language)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- 2023-2024 Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings - Virtual
- ESL Supplemental (154) TExES Preparation Course (Face-to-Face, 2-Day)
- GT Update - ELAR on ICE: Inquiry, Creativity, and Enrichment in the ELAR Classroom
- Helping Struggling Readers, Grades 4-12 (ELAR)
- Online GT Update - Engaging the Experts: Professor Scott Peters (3 Hours) - Online
- Organisms and Environments: Applying Science and Engineering Practices for Student Success with the New Science TEKS (K-2)
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Learning Expectations - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Motivational Techniques - Online
- Tips for Accelerated Learning Online Series: Prior Knowledge - Online
- Using Canvas in Math Classrooms - Online