Quest: Unpacking Neurodiversity and Autism in Public Education - November - 30424
Join Michael Tucker (ESC Region 11) and Amber Davies (ESC Region 14) as we welcome Darcy Schiller, MS, CTP-E (ESC Region 13) to discuss "Trauma and Trauma Informed Care: More Than Buzz Words, Imperative for All Learning." Every interaction a child has with another human has the potential to help heal or to exacerbate the trauma. We will dig into this fact and discuss how to actually be trauma-informed and provide trauma-informed care. **This virtual PLC format is a collaboration between ESC Region 11 and 14. The targeted audience is educators in Regions 11 and 14.**
Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Parents, Principals, Teacher - Early Childhood/PreK/Kindergarten, Teacher - General Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
It is too late to register for this session.
Offered Again On
- Best Practices of Inclusion
- Data Collection
- Effective Instructional Strategies â€” Godley
- Extended Follow-Up: Helping Students Improve Their Self-Regulation: 75 Instructional Activities - Virtual
- Introduction to an IEP - Virtual
- Introduction to an Individualized Education Program (IEP) for Dyslexia
- Quest: Unpacking Neurodiversity and Autism in Public Education - January 2023 - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process Training - Virtual - Virtual
- Visual Phonics (See the Sound) - Virtual
- What You Need to Know about an IEP/ARD Meeting for Special Education Teachers - Virtual