Online GT 30 Core - Series Course 1: Nature and Needs of Gifted/Talented Students (NN) Online - 30370
Nature and Needs is one training in a five-part series designed to meet the requirements of the Texas Administrative Code and the Texas State Plan for the Education of Gifted/Talented Students. In this online course, participants will learn about the cognitive, social, and emotional characteristics of gifted students. Participants will contribute to the discussion boards, share their own experiences, and research related information. The objectives will be met through internet investigations, investigation of district information and practices, threaded collaborative discussions, quizzes, and assignments.
Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Gifted Talented/Advanced Academics, Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8), Counselors, Instructional Leaders, Librarians, Teacher Supervisors
To begin your session, 2 hours after registration, log into the online classroom at https://esc11.instructure.com. Your username is your email address. Your password should match what was used during registration. If you are unable to recall your password, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 255
Registration Deadline 5/19/2023 12:00 am
Credit Type G/T CORE- Nature & Needs
Gypsy Mishoe ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 3/20/2023 8:00 am
- 6/5/2023 8:00 am
- Amp It Up! - Online
- Asynchronous STAAR Math Redesign Series: Fraction Models, Number Line, and Graphing - Online
- Connecting Reading and Writing in the ELAR Classroom (3-12)
- Enhancing Literacy Skills with Social Studies in 3rd-5th: You Can Teach It All!
- GT 30 Core Series - Course 5: Engaging Gifted Students by Adding Depth and Complexity (DC)
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf/Hard of Hearing Virtual Networking Meetings (2022-2023) - Virtual
- Mathematics Achievement Academies: Formative Assessment and Applying the Content across the Strands, Grades K-1
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 3: Models of Differentiated Instruction (MD)
- Online GT 30 Core Series - Course 4: Creativity and Critical Thinking for Gifted/Talented Students (CCT) - Online
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 5: Screening