TREC Talks - Fall 2022 Virtual - 30281
Join us for TREC Talks, which are Zoom webinars designed to support our TREC members. Webinar topics will be chosen based new features and TREC member input and needs. We will record the webinar and send the recording to all who register. TREC TALKS ARE LIMITED TO TREC MEMBERS.
Charter School Personnel, Librarians, Paraprofessionals, Technology/Technical Support Personnel, Central Office Administrators, Instructional Technology Personnel
Must be a TREC member to register and attend. Zoom link will be sent to members who register for the event.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 44
Registration Deadline 12/13/2022
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Shawna Ford ESC Region 11, Marcia Riebe ESC Region 11
This session has already started, so it is ineligible for a refund. Are you sure you want to register?
Offered Again On
- 9/13/2022 11:30 am
- 2022-23 Webinar Series: Taking the Helm and Navigating Accountability - Virtual
- Differentiated Instruction with Technology
- ESC Region 11 Instructional Leaders Meeting - In Person
- Individualized Intensive Intervention - The Pyramid Model (Module 3)
- Introduction to an IEP - Virtual
- Introduction to Assistive Technology
- Prioritizing Excellence Conference
- STAAR Alternate 2: Before, During, and After the Assessment - Virtual
- What You Need to Know about an ARD Meeting for General Education Teachers - Virtual
- What You Need to Know about an IEP/ARD Meeting for Special Education Teachers - Virtual