Triangulating Data in the Full and Individual Initial Evaluation: Telling the Student's Story - 30236
An FIIE is meant to tell a student's story, not just report standard scores. Come learn how to use multiple sources of data to support a disability determination. In this session, participants will watch the TEA recorded webinar, "Triangulating Data in the Full and Individual Evaluation: Telling the Student's Story," and engage in meaningful activities and discussion surrounding the webinar. Evaluations must be comprehensive and based on a variety of data sources. Participants will learn how to triangulate data (from more than two sources) to verify results. Consistency of findings leads to recommendations for evidence-based interventions and how to progress-monitor those interventions.
Schedule & Location
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Accessibility Features or Designated Support - How to Determine the Two!
- Cracking the Code: ECSE PEIMS Coding - Virtual
- Differentiating Intellectual Disabilities from "Slow Learners" and Specific Learning Disabilities (Dr. Schultz)
- Evaluation Leadership Group
- Everman ISD: Dyslexia in the FIE
- New Diag Academy Lunch and Learn - Virtual
- Overview of In-Home Training/Parent Training and the AU Supplement
- Prior Written Notice - Virtual
- Re-evaluations: From Review of Existing Evaluation Data (REED) to Evaluation - Virtual
- The Neuropsychology of Stress and Trauma: How to Develop a "Trauma-Informed" School with Steven Feifer