Triangulating Data in the Full and Individual Initial Evaluation: Telling the Student's Story - 30236
An FIIE is meant to tell a student's story, not just report standard scores. Come learn how to use multiple sources of data to support a disability determination. In this session, participants will watch the TEA recorded webinar, "Triangulating Data in the Full and Individual Evaluation: Telling the Student's Story," and engage in meaningful activities and discussion surrounding the webinar. Evaluations must be comprehensive and based on a variety of data sources. Participants will learn how to triangulate data (from more than two sources) to verify results. Consistency of findings leads to recommendations for evidence-based interventions and how to progress-monitor those interventions.
Schedule & Location
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Autism Diagnostic Observation Schedule, Second Edition (ADOS-2)
- Bilingual Assessment for Monolingual Evaluators: Organizing, Assessing, and Interpretation
- Child Outcomes Summary (COS) Process SPP 7- LIVE ONLINE - Virtual
- Core-selective Evaluation Process (C-SEP) Series
- Dyslexia and Dysgraphia Identification in the FIE
- Lead Diagnostician Collaborative
- Lead Diagnostician Collaborative - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process: Implications for Evaluation Personnel - Virtual
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Virtual
- The Neuropsychology of Stress and Trauma: How to Develop a "Trauma-Informed" School with Steven Feifer (Hybrid)