Transition and Admission, Review, and Dismissal (ARD) Committee Meetings - 30235
Are you new to secondary ARD meetings and transition requirements? Come learn the importance of transition planning in ARD meetings. In this session, we will watch the TEA recorded webinar, "Transition and Admission, Review, and Dismissal (ARD) Committee Meetings," and engage in meaningful activities and discussion surrounding the webinar. This virtual workshop is intended to provide guidance for teachers, administrators, evaluation personnel, and other staff who may participate in transition planning during an ARD committee meeting.
Schedule & Location
Diagnosticians, Counselors, CTE (Career and Technical Education) Personnel, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology), Teacher - Special Education
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Camoflauged: Autism and Girls - Virtual
- Diagnostician Resources - Virtual
- Prior Written Notice - Virtual
- Purposeful Assessment
- STAAR ALT-2, No Authentic Academic Response (NAAR) and the ARD - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process: Implications for Evaluation Personnel
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 2: Dyslexia Handbook - Virtual
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Virtual
- Transition in the IEP - Virtual
- Triangulating Data in the Full and Individual Initial Evaluation: Telling the Student's Story - Virtual