ARD 101 Virtual - 30229
ARD Meetings: Who, What, Where, When? In this session, we will watch the TEA Child Find, Evaluation, and ARD Supports Network recorded webinar, "ARD 101," and engage in meaningful activities and discussion surrounding the webinar. This virtual workshop will review the requirements of an ARD committee meeting, including membership, participation, and components. Participants will gain an understanding of the different types of ARD committee meetings and the processes for mutual agreement. Participants will also learn best practices of a compliant ARD committee meeting and process.
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology)
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) CEUs will be provided for speech-language pathologists and audiologists. Please contact Katie Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about ASHA CEUs.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 38
Registration Deadline 1/9/2023 12:00 am
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Aimee Seaberry ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 1/10/2023 1:00 pm
- Accessibility Features or Designated Support - How to Determine the Two!
- Dyslexia and Dysgraphia Identification in the FIE
- Dyslexia: An Overview of Test Administration
- IN THE KNOW: Evaluation Staff Updates
- Lead Diagnostician Collaborative - Virtual
- New Educational Diagnostician Academy - Cohort
- Special Education Informed Consent: Legal Requirements and Best Practice - Virtual
- Texas Sensory Support Network (TxSSN): Orientation and Mobility (O&M) for Administrators - Virtual
- The Neuropsychology of Mathematics with Steven Feifer (Hybrid)
- The Neuropsychology of Stress and Trauma: How to Develop a "Trauma-Informed" School with Steven Feifer (Hybrid)