ARD 101 - 30229
ARD Meetings: Who, What, Where, When? In this session, we will watch the TEA Child Find, Evaluation, and ARD Supports Network recorded webinar, "ARD 101," and engage in meaningful activities and discussion surrounding the webinar. This virtual workshop will review the requirements of an ARD committee meeting, including membership, participation, and components. Participants will gain an understanding of the different types of ARD committee meetings and the processes for mutual agreement. Participants will also learn best practices of a compliant ARD committee meeting and process.
Schedule & Location
Diagnosticians, LSSP (Licensed Specialist in School Psychology)
American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA) CEUs will be provided for speech-language pathologists and audiologists. Please contact Katie Adams at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about ASHA CEUs.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Assessment of Students with Low-Incidence Disabilities: Struggles & Solutions - Virtual
- Differentiating Intellectual Disabilities from "Slow Learners" and Specific Learning Disabilities (Dr. Schultz) - Virtual
- Dyslexia and Dysgraphia Identification in the FIE
- In the Know: Evaluation Staff Updates - Virtual
- New Diag Academy Lunch and Learn - Virtual
- Overview of In-Home Training/Parent Training and the AU Supplement
- Re-evaluations: From Review of Existing Evaluation Data (REED) to Evaluation - Virtual
- Standards-Based Individualized Education Program (IEP) Process: Implications for Evaluation Personnel - Virtual
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 6: Dysgraphia (2023-2024) - Virtual
- Transdisciplinary Play-Based Assessment Training