Implementing and Documenting Accommodations - 30226
In this session, participants will understand the difference between accommodations and modifications. Participants will discuss and reflect on optimal ways to implement and document student accommodations or modifications.
Schedule & Location
Teacher - Special Education, Teacher - Elementary (Grades 1-5), Teacher - High School (Grades 9-12), Teacher - Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Fee Please log in to see fees.
This session has been closed for other reasons.
Offered Again On
- Abydos Literacy and Learning: Three-Day Literacy Workshop
- Annual Planning Event for Region 11 Visual Impairment Professionals
- Co-Teaching for All (CT)
- Cohort for New Teachers of Students with Visual Impairments and Certified Orientation and Mobility Specialists - Virtual
- Help! My Student Has an IEP. How Does Grading Work?
- Introduction to an Individualized Education Program (IEP) for Dyslexia (2023-2024)
- Itinerant Teacher of the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (TODHH) and Parent Advisor Network Meeting (at ESC Region 11)
- Social Emotional Literacy (SEL)
- Unlocking the Power of Universal Design for Learning in Elementary Reading
- Your Student, My Student, Our Student: Collaboration for Inclusion