(Virtual) TIER: Restorative Practices Virtual - 30221
This foundational training aims to build awareness of Restorative Practice as a tool to develop identity-affirming schools and classrooms for students to be successful. Participants will examine how culture influences Restorative Practice and the effectiveness of Restorative Practice within a multi-tiered system of support. In addition, participants will use the knowledge gained about Restorative Practice to help guide positive conversations with students through personal connections and reaffirming relationships that support students academically, socially, emotionally, and behaviorally.
Charter School Personnel, Teacher - General Education, Teacher - Special Education, Assistant Principals, Principals
This session is designed for novice learners who are new to Restorative Practices.
Fee Please log in to see fees.
Seats Left 29
Registration Deadline 3/3/2023
Credit Type Continuing Professional Education
Gary Alderson ESC Region 11
Offered Again On
- 3/3/2023 9:00 am
- (Virtual) Campus-Level MTSS Team Training (Registration Only Spring 23)
- (Virtual) TIER: Trauma-Sensitive Schools - Virtual
- Charter Schools Roundtable - Virtual
- Dyslexia Leadership Collaborative 2022-2023 - Virtual
- IEP to Action
- Social-Emotional Teaching Strategies - The Pyramid Model (Module 2)
- Texas Dyslexia Academy 1: Foundations
- TREC Talks - Fall 2022 - Virtual
- Utilizing Accommodations in a Secondary Mathematics Classroom
- What You Need to Know about an IEP/ARD Meeting for Special Education Teachers - Virtual